Useful Info for Comic Book Fans
Find Comic Shops Near You:
Purchase online through Amazon and Comixology.
News and Information:
Some helpful tips when searching for downloads:
- If results are too general, try searching for the year, volume, issues, creators or scanners, if you know them.
- Some popular scanning names and terms include “DCP”, “Minutemen”, “CPS”, “Digital”, “noads” and “c2c”. Remember that “Comic Name” might have separate listings from “Comic-Name” or “ComicName”, remember that with volumes “v#” would return different results than “vol#” and “volume #”, and remember that issue “##” might be listed separately from issue “#” or “###”.
- On search engines like Google, results can be narrowed down through modifiers such as “-[unwanted term]”, “site:[website]” and “filetype:[extension]”.
- Check /co/ every Wednesday for the Win-O’-Thread.
- themostbeautifulshiningstar likes this
- speedrasir likes this
- xyvettex98 likes this
- naythenerdette likes this
- profpudgenshire likes this
- ddalk reblogged this from comraderecs
- mocha-bear likes this
- wendylizana likes this
- shandera likes this
- spacedame likes this
- zippythezippy likes this
- the-trillness-unto-deleted likes this
- 8008135 likes this
- watercoloredkeyblade likes this
- thebatsandthecatskitten likes this
- barkymalarky likes this
- girlslovecapestoo reblogged this from comraderecs
- kaophyre likes this
- howbatmanwasthat likes this
- sangubloguero reblogged this from comraderecs
- comraderecs posted this